Hello, my name is Navin Israni.
I went from being a melancholy IT schmuck and an overall simpleton to being a Freelance Copywriter and Content Marketer.
I started this website primarily to share my samples and successes (to help me market my services)
My secondary goal with this website is to help the following companies reach their goals through secrets shared on my blog:
- content marketing agencies of all sizes
- businesses willing to invest in content marketing.
I also use my skills to help up-and-coming writers. As such, you may see posts about content writing, copywriting, and related resources for these professionals.
Are you struggling to create high-quality content that your audience loves to read?
I have created content that ranks high in Google (TODO: link to samples page) and engages the audience to read all the way through to the end.
Are you tired of working with sub-par writers who turn up, wreck your content, and leave with your money?
Unlike most other writers, I actually care for the people I work with and I write for YOUR readers. Your content marketing success is my goal!
From November 2017 to July 2020, I have spent over 2.5 years reading, learning, and writing about Digital Marketing. It’s time to use my online marketing knowledge and my writing skill for the good of businesses.
Call it a passion for new challenges, a desire to do something grand, or even a desire to add some variety to my career, my belief in my skills remains solid.
I want to contribute to their content bottomline, pull more people into their email list, and convert more of them into loyal, paying customers.
I have over 5 years of mixed experience writing
- long-form blogs (2000+ words)
- short-and-medium-form blogs (1000-2000 words)
- product reviews
- comparison pages
- website copy
- Facebook ads copy
I have written blogs, executive summaries, customer profiles, and proposal documents across a variety of clients:
- A proposal (20MN+ USD) curation team in India’s 2nd largest IT services company with over 160,000 employees across at least 7 major Indian cities
- A small-business exchange company
- Several tech clients as a Freelancer
- A revolutionary all-in-one automation tool for marketing, sales, and customer service team
- Content Marketing Agencies (and their clients!)
I wrote about my personal journey on LinkedIn. Or if you would rather watch me tell you about it, here’s a video: